Banner Design and Printing by the Skilled PCG Team
Here’s why so many businesses rely exclusively on Pacific Color Graphics for large scale banner design and printing:
- Our team knows how to get your brand noticed. With so many competing messages, Pacific Color Graphics professionals have the skills to produce banners that differentiate your brand via compelling slogans and logos, with sharp, eye-catching colors and images.
- As a full-service commercial digital printer, Pacific Color Graphics’ facility in Pleasanton is outfitted with state-of-the-art grand format printing capabilities and software. We can print on virtually anything, and the bigger the better!
- We’re able to fill big orders on short notice, allowing your company to quickly respond to changes in demand or sudden market shifts.
- Pacific Color Graphics is an experienced marketing partner to high-profile clients such as AT&T, Microsoft, and even ATT Park. Take advantage of our expertise in banner design and printing.
Creative banners produced by Pacific Color Graphics capture the attention of potential consumers in ways that other communication methods cannot. Call us today at 888-551-1482 888-551-1482 to learn more.
The Benefits of Banners to Your Company
Even in the age of the Internet, banner design and printing remains a potent marketing tool for businesses. Here’s why:
- Persistence of message. A prime location such as a busy downtown corner provides repeated viewings by thousands of potential consumers every day, often for weeks at a time.
- Simply effective. A few well-chosen words can deliver a powerful message.
- Inexpensive to produce. Compare our prices to the cost of a radio spot, television commercial or internet ad.
- Reusability. Pacific Color uses special printing techniques and materials that ensure banners will be long-lasting, even in harsh weather conditions. Your company can employ banners manufactured by us for years.
- Versatility. Banners can be displayed in numerous ways: from buildings, behind blimps or airplanes, off vehicles, or at trade shows.
We cover the entire Silicon Valley with high-grade digitally produced banners, including San Jose, Santa Clara, San Francisco, Walnut Creek, and Oakland.