Certified Digital Printing Company
Pacific Color Graphics was granted full certification to ISO 9001:2000 — the model for quality assurance in production, installation, and servicing — in June 2015. This prestigious certification has been achieved thanks to PCG’s commitment to excellence, a commitment few companies in the localization industry can match.
The benefits of the ISO 9001:2000 quality management system include:
- Assured quality process
- Highest levels of efficiency
- Greater consistency of work
- Quicker time to market and greater customer satisfaction
To obtain ISO accreditation companies must meet the following requirements:
- They must define and document policies and processes which guarantee standards of excellence
- They must follow well-defined processes
- They must demonstrate an ongoing and continual improvement of operations
Pacific Color Graphics was recently audited and passed with zero non-conformances across the board. By meeting these rigorous standards, PCG ensures that every project undertaken receives maximum attention, and results in the highest level of customer satisfaction. We understand that your reputation depends on it.